If you use multiple screens, there are certain applications you start and use every time you turn on your computer. You open up Gmail to check your email and then you move that window to one corner of the screen, then you open up Skype and move that to the other side of the screen. Then comes Word and the list goes on. This can become tedious, repetitive and time consuming. Now there is a solution and it´s called Launcher Dock. The purpose for creating this simple but clever software was to:
- save time when starting your computer
- customize where your programs are displayed and on which screen
- simplify the way you manage different applications on the screens
- automatically open your favourites websites
- Customise application launching options for every application after the computer is turned on. For example, if you always open up a particular document in notepad, then add the file location in the Paramaters field
- Capable of opening multiple applications at the same time
- User defined positions of where the screens will be located on one or more screens. This means your programs will automatically open up at the same location on the screen at startup because Launcher Dock remembers this
The software automatically works out the co-ordinates of where the window is located and on which screen. It also allows the software to add paramaters when launching the application.
This software is designed for programmers, Digital Signage, Video wall users or any users who uses multiple screens or run multiple applications.